Pacquiao vs Mayweather | Pacquiao vs Mayweather News | Pacquiao vs Mayweather Updates | Pacquiao Mayweather 24/7 Episodes | Pacquiao vs Mayweather Online Live Streaming

Pacquiao And Mayweather Last Fight Highlights

Pacquiao vs Cotto
Mayweather vs Marquez

Pacquiao vs Mosley Online Live Streaming

Pacquiao vs Mosley News and Updates, Online Live Streaming and Coverage, Pacquiao Mosley 24/7 by HBO

Fighter's Record

Manny Pacquiao Profiles, Statistics and Records
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Profiles, Statistics and Records

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PACQUIAO IS ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL RIGHT NOW

Pacquiao vs Mayweather Online Live Streaming
December 14th, 2009 | by Miguel Torres

I have been to a couple of small boxing shows locally and I have been to UFCs that have been sold out like the Cotto-Pacquiao fight, but it’s a whole different crowd man. It’s a different kind of crowd. It’s like half of the crowd was Puerto Rican and the other half was Filipino, so it was kind of crazy. People had flags and they either had on a Cotto shirt or a Pacquiao shirt. You were either carrying a Puerto Rican flag or a Philippines flag. It was crazy. It was madness. I have never seen somebody come on camera and half of the stadium booed and the other half cheered. It was nuts.

Being someone that is coming off of a devastating loss myself, I would tell Cotto that everybody loses at that level; at this skill level and being a professional, anything can happen in a fight. You just take your loss, let it make you a better person and learn how the guy beat you and try not to let it happen again. It’s a mental thing and every fighter has to have this in their mind, when you go to a gun fight, you’re going to get shot sometimes. When you get shot, you gotta suck it up, lick your wounds and be ready to do it again and be better prepared for it the next time.

As far as the Pacquiao-Mayweather mega-fight, I like Mayweather a lot; I think his style of boxing is real slick, but I don’t know man, I think Pacquiao is on a different level right now. He’s all about business. I was impressed at how he got to Cotto because Cotto was a lot bigger dude. I don’t see Mayweather being bigger than Pacquiao in this fight. They are going to be about the same size and I’m going to have to go with Pacquiao. If anybody can beat Pacquiao, it’s going to be Mayweather, but I’m going to stay with the safe pick and go with Pacquiao!

Source: migueltorres.fighthype.com

No comments: